Metal access panels to provide access to concealed electrical, plumbing, and other building services. For applications where plastic access panels are not suitable and a fire rating is not required.
An ideal solution for meeting the gas safety industry and Building Regulation Part J’s concealed boiler blue inspection access requirements (non-fire rated applications).
- Provides access to services and connections behind dry lined walls, ducts, and ceilings
- For applications where plastic access panels are not suitable and a fire rating is not required
- Ideal solution for meeting Part J and the gas safety industry’s concealed boiler flue inspection access requirements (non-fire rated applications)
Features & Benefits
- Purpose made product saves time and money compared with traditional joiner–made access doors
- Excellent aesthetic appearance and finish
- Flush fitting door panels
- Visible picture frame surround smartly conceals cut out edges and contributes to a faster installation
- Smooth and enduring polyester powder coated finish
- Allows for painting if required
- Quick and straight forward to install
- 50mm deep frame for deeper wall and ceiling fixing
- Hinged door panel with budget lock