Soudatherm SFI 600P is a polyurethane foam for the filling and sealing of cavities between the glass and frame of different types of windows and carpentry (rebate). Improves airtightness and Uf-values. Good adhesion on different types of materials such as PVC, Aluminium, wood and metals. Compatible with most IGU-sealants. Cavity must not be exposed to UV. Skin formation within 10 min, full cure after 24 hours. The foam can be applied efficiently and quickly with an adjustable gun system.
- Soudatherm SFI 600P is used to bond, fill and strengthen the joints between the glass and the frame of a window (rebate) to enhance airtightness, thermal characteristics and mechanical stability of all types of windows (aluminium, PVC and wood or combined). Applied using a variety of specialist hardware, which forms part of the range. Compatible with most IGU secondary sealants.
- Enhances the airtightness and acoustic insulation of windows
- Low thermal conductivity: 0.036 W/m.K
- Enhances mechanical stability
- Fast curing
- Easy, fast and professional application
- Controlled expansion rate
- Low expansion
- Compatible with all type of window frame materials: aluminium, PVCu and wood and also IGU sealants
- Easy to cut in case glass has to be removed and/or replaced
- No flammable propellants