Premium quality, low modulus Hybrid Polymer sealant. Extended open time versus silicones to allow longer tooling of product. Primerless adhesion on nearly all common construction materials such as plastics, masonry, metals and wood - even when surfaces are damp. Can be used on sensitive metals such as lead. Non-staining when applied on natural stone substrates. High performance mechanical properties. UV resistant. Free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids. Paintable with all water-based paints. Airtight when used as part of Soudal Window System - SWS®.
- Construction and industrial sealing applications. Perimeter sealing of all window and door frame substrates – PVCu, aluminium and wood. Sealing of roofline and drainage systems. Sealing of expansion and connection joints in the building industry, including natural stone. Roofing seals including lead,roofing slates and fibre-cement. Industrial applications; coated metals, anodized aluminium, stainless steel. HVAC ducting, pipework and drainage joints. General maintenance and sealing.
- Low modulus hybrid polymer sealant
- Virtually odourless
- Free of silicone, solvents, isocyanates, halogens & acid
- Primerless adhesion, even on damp surfaces
- Independently tested to ISO 11600 F 25 LM
- Extensive colour range, including RAL® CLASSIC colours
- Airtight when used as part of Soudal Window System - SWS®