Soudafoil 360H is a flexible single component adhesive sealant based on hybrid polymers for bonding and sealing of window foils in exterior and interior applications. Soudafoil 360H is part of Soudal Window System.
- For bonding and sealing of Soudal SWS Inside and Outside Tapes to eachother as well as to structural work, masonry, concrete, plaster, cement, aluminum, wood, etc. Particularly suitable for making airtight connections in window installations.
- Easy to tool, extrude (even at low temperatures) and finish in all weather conditions. Excellent adhesion onto many types of tapes and foils, except for bitumen, PP, PE, PTFE and silicones
- Good adhesion on most common building materials
- Stays elastic after curing and very sustainable
- UV resistant, waterproof and resistant to weathering
- Primerless adhesion even on damp surfaces due to unique adhesion promoters
- For in and outdoor use
- Guarantees airtight connections according to DIN 4108-7
- Meets GEV EMICODE EC-1R Plus: very low emission
- Solvent, halogen, acid and isocyanate free