A two-component anchoring resin for the pressure-free securing of threaded rods (ETA: M8-M30), studs, reinforcement bars (ETA: Ø8-Ø32), threaded collars, profiles etc in various solid and hollow materials, such as cracked and uncracked concrete, solid brick, hollow brick, porous concrete, natural stone, plasterboard, walls etc. Fire resistant class of F120 and has a high resistance to chemicals.
- Securing of heavy loads in solid and hollow building materials.
- Pressure free anchoring even close to edges.
- Can be used as repair mortar.
- High compression strength
- High fire resistance F120
- Fast cure
- Styrene free (low odour)
- Cartridge re-usable by simply exchanging static mixer
- Watertight and impermeable fixing
- High chemical resistance