This plastic drainage channel from Polypipe’s drainage channel range equips you with everything you’ll need in order to drain standing water from around your home. The channel directs any rainwater away from your home and into your drains. Due to the fact it’s made from plastic, it’s not only durable, but it’s also easy to install.
- Easy to install and simple to fit
- Can be installed on multiple types of surfaces
- Child and high heel friendly
- Can be easily cut to the desired length
- Hosts a four-way junction box that offers multiple configurations and slots into channel lengths with ease
- Load tested to a rating of A15 with a max load of 1.5 tonnes
The Polypipe drainage channel works well under the following traffic types: pedestrian, cyclist, and light vehicle and is best suited for in front of your garage on a driveway, patios, pathways, and even gardens. The drainage system is suitable for block paving, flagstones, tarmac, and concrete.
When you are digging the trench for this drainage system, it is vital that the correct fall is integrated into the run. A fall of 1 in 40(25mm in 1m) will guide the water to the outlet at a substantial rate to avoid the pooling of water and collection of debris. Before surrounding the channel in concrete, clip the grate into position to ensure an even and substantial fit.
It is also important to follow the installation guidelines so that you can install the system correctly and avoid any future issues. The installation guide can be found in PDF form on this product page.