Advanced Glassfibre roofing kit - containing everything you need to cover approximately 13m²
It is essential the installer follows the following steps and has the products required for installation of the glassfibre roofing system:
- Preparation and Laying the deck. OSB T & G boards are recommended.
- Trim installation. Drip edge trim, centre drip, upstand trim, angle fillet trim, lead flashing and additional angles, corners, trims, closures & fixings also available.
- Application of PRO GRP system. PRO GRP Resin, PRO GRP chopped strand matting, rollers, mixing buckets, Catalyst & brushes.
- Application of Topcoat. PRO GRP Topcoat, Acetone & flashing trim.
- GRP Accessory Kit (Boxed)
- 1 x 3” Complete Resin Applicator
- 1 x 7” Complete Resin Applicator
- 2 x 3” Roller refills
- 2 x 7” Roller refills
- 1 x 3” Bubblebuster Roller
- 1 x 9” Bubblebuster Roller
- 2 x 2” Laminating Brush
- 2 x 3” Laminating Brush
- 1 x 1 Litre Catalyst (Hardener)
- 1 x Catalyst (Hardener) Dispenser Bottle
- 2 x 5 Litre Mixing Bucket
- 1 x 310ml Trim Adhesive
- 1 x 14Litre Graduated Bucket Roofing kit (Covers approx. 13m²)
- Includes 1 x 20kg
- Pro GRP Resin 1 x 10kg
- Pro GRP Top Coat 1 x 450
- Fibre Glass Matting 6.75kg (approx.)
For further information please refer to The Cromar PRO GRP installation guide.
Cromar will give a 25 year manufacturer’s warranty when installed by an approved PRO GRP installer.