This Recessed Manhole Cover from Clark Drain is perfectly suited for domestic driveways or other landscaping applications due to its durability and strength.
Manufactured from galvanised steel and polypropylene, the manhole cover boasts a 10-tonne GPW load classification.
Clark Drain’s manhole covers are easy for both hobbyist DIYers and professionals to install due to a set of comprehensive instructions included with the product, which can also be found on this product page.
Due to the combination of a galvanised steel cover and a polypropylene frame, the manhole cover is incredibly resistant to corrosion, resilient, and long-lasting.
The benefits of the Clark Drain Recessed Manhole Cover and Frame are:
- Suitable for both paved domestic driveways as well as landscaping applications.
- Comes with comprehensive instructions to make installation as easy and safe as possible.
- Supplied with integral lifting keys in the box for easy handling, they can withstand up to 120 kg each.
- Recessed for 50mm block paving or slabs.
- Swift to install.
- Features an aesthetically pleasing design.
- Hosts a moulded grouting flange.
- Requires no specialist tools to install.
At BC Profiles, we like to make the installation of new products as easy as possible, the PDF on this page features a set of comprehensive instructions for installing a Clark Drain recessed manhole cover.
The tools you’ll need to install the manhole cover are:
- A General purpose saw or small angle grinder
- A Brick Trowel and /or pointing trowel
- A 1 metre (or longer) spirit level and/or straightedge
- A Lump hammer or rubber mallet
- A Tape measure
- Small flat –blade screwdriver
The materials you’ll need to install the manhole cover are:
- The Clark-Drain recess tray and frame (supplied together)
- 1 bag (25kg) of building sand
- ¼ bag (6kg) of cement
- Clean water
- A Plasticizer or (1 tablespoon) of washing-up liquid
- Petroleum jelly
External Dimensions: 695 (L) x 545 (W) x 78 (H). Clear Opening: 600 (L) x 450 (W) x 65 (H)