Sika Setting Sand 20kg – Buff
Sika Setting Sand is an easy to use, moisture curing jointing material for all types of paving having joint width of 2 mm and over. Sika Setting Sand is suitable for all types of block paving and can be used in areas subject to light vehicular traffic.
Benefits of Sika Setting Sand:
- Sets hard, wont crack or wash out.
- Resists weeds and insects.
- Suitable for all types of block paving.
- Weathers naturally in line with the paving.
Usage For Sika Setting Sand:
- Outdoor patio areas.
- Indoor stone floor areas.
- Pedestrian areas.
- Do not use on joints smaller than 2 mm wide.
- Joints that taper to a width less than 2 mm could result in failure.
- Joint depth must be a minimum of 25 mm Read all instructions carefully before use.
- Do not apply when rain is imminent or when temperature is 5°C or below.
- The jointing should not be cleaned by use of high pressure washers until cured for at least 28 days.
- The distance between nozzles and jointing must be at least 10 cm.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
As the company cannot be aware of all the applications and materials the product may be used on, it is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. Sika Setting Sand is unsuitable for long term use under water immersion although it will withstand typical wet>dry cycles. Ensure paved areas, beds and joints are well drained, ideally from beneath- to avoid standing water in joints over long periods.