This uPVC 2.5m downpipe is designed to remove any rainwater from guttering into a drain by making it flow into a hopper or outlet. This downpipe system has a pre-lubricated seal for ease of installation and compatibility, and boasts a half-round flow capacity.
All Kayflow rainwater systems have been tested by the BSI and have all passed due to the company’s excellent standards.
- The downpipe features a rectilinear profile.
- A half-round flow capacity.
- Easy to install due to a pre-lubricated seal.
- Durable to the fact it’s made from uPVC.
- Not easily ignitable and does not conduct lightning.
- Low maintenance.
This downpipe is suitable for installing on new and old builds, refurbished houses, conservatories, extensions, and commercial and industrial properties. The system is compatible with other plastic systems that have been manufactured to BS EN 12200 such as offset bends, connectors, and deg branches.
View our full square downpipe 65mm range.
Square Downpipe 2.5m Length
2.5m length, 65mm diameter