Simpson Strong Tie Porch Post base PBP60/50 is most commonly use for pergola or porch type construction, however there are a number of application possibilities. It should be used in pairs for square timber sections from 70 to 150 mm. For timber sections greater than 150mm (250x250 max), the use of 4 post bases per post is advocated.
- S235JR steel according to EN 10025
- Sherardized Class C30 according to EN ISO 17668
- Can be used with different post sizes
- Suitable for external uses
- Reduced distance between concrete support and timber post (50 mm)
- 50 mm standoff