Sikaflex -221 is a high-quality multi-purpose non-sag 1-C polyurethane sealant that cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity to form a durable elastomer. For US: Meets ASTM C920 and Federal Specifications TT-S00230C. Sikaflex -221 is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 > 14001, quality assurance system and with the responsible care program.
- 1-C formulation- Elastic
- Low odour
- Resistant to ageing
- Can be overpainted
- Can be sanded
- Bonds well to a wide variety of substrates
- NSF-approved for incidental food contact.
Areas of Application
- Sikaflex -221 bonds well to a wide variety of substrates and is suitable for making permanent elastic seals of high adhesive strength.
- Suitable substrate materials are metals, metal primers and paint coatings (2-C systems), ceramic materialsand plastics.
- Seek manufacturer's advice before using on transparent and pigmented materials that are prone to stress cracking.
- This product is suitable for experienced professional users only.
- Test with actual substrates and conditions have to be performed to ensure adhesion and material compatibility.