Sikabond MS Wood Floor Gun Grade is a high quality, gun-applied MS adhesive for bonding wooden floors to all common substrates. Being permanently elastic it accommodates differential movement caused by changes in humidity and climatic conditions. When used as part of the Sika AcouBond? system, it is ideal for use with underfloor heating systems.
- Bonds directly to all common subfloor materials ? concrete, anhydrite, chipboard, plywood, metal, ceramic tiles, and most natural stone floors.
- Note: for other substrates call SikaTechnical Services.
CHARACTERISTICS > ADVANTAGES
- 100% active, solvent and water free ? will not cause warpage or curl of wood blocks>planks.
- Permanently flexible ? compensates for subfloor movement.
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating (due to high flexibility).
- Excellent gap filling properties for uneven surfaces.
- Full bed elastic product gives excellent sound deadening>acoustic properties.