Sikabond -54 Parquet is a 1-component, solvent-free, wood flooring adhesive with very good workability.
Areas For Use
Sikabond -54 Parquet is designed for full surface bonding of solid and engineered wood floors, mosaic parquet, industrial parquet, lam parquet, residential wood floors and paving, as well as chipboard floor systems and subfloors. Sikabond -54 Parquet is designed for use with most common types of wood floors and is especially designed for use with challenging woods.
Characteristics > Advantages
- Economical, low consumption
- Adhesive can be sanded
- Floor can be sanded after 12 hours
- Elastic, footfall-sound dampening properties
- Suitable for bonding directly on old ceramic tiles
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Very low emissions Reduces stress transfer between the wood floor and the substrate