Structural waterproof render Sika1 mortars are pre-batched kiln dried blends of specially graded aggregates and cements packaged in 4 grades at the appropriate mix ratios for optimum application performance and durability. Sika1 Spritz & Bonding Mortar is a factory proportioned, pre-bagged powder component for mixing with Sika1 Liquid and water as the gauging liquid to produce the first 'Spritz' or 'Bonding' Coat of the Sika1 Waterproof Tanking System.
Areas For Use
- Part 1 of the Sika1
- Structural Waterproofing System.
- Internal waterproof tanking.
Characteristics And Advantages
- Part of the Sika1 Structural Waterproofing System:
- Low wastage.
- For brick, concrete and stone substrates.
- Wall render and screed application.
- Can be used internally and externally.
- Can be overplastered, coated and decorated.
- Stand alone waterproofing system against ground water pressure.
- Colour coded packs to aid selection and quality control.
- Supplied in yellow 25 Kg bags with a red band for easy identification.