Sika1 Render Mortar is part of the Sika1 Structural Waterproofing System and is a factory proportioned, pre-bagged powder component used with Sika1 Liquid and water as the gauging liquid for producing waterproof rendering mortars as the second step, intermediate or 'body' coat of the Sika1 Waterproofing System.
Areas For Use
- Part 4 of the Sika1? Structural Waterproofing System.
- Structural waterproof renders to resist water pressure below ground.
- Waterproof renders to resist moisture and dampness above ground level.
- Internal waterproof tanking.
Charcateristics And Advantages
- Part of the Sika1 Structural Waterproofing System.
- Quality controlled production and delivery.
- Simple and consistent mixing with low shrinkage.
- Colour coded packs to aid selection and quality control.
- Better finishing.
- No impurities - reduces efflorescence damage.
- For brick, concrete and stone substrates.
- Wall, render and screed application internally and externally.