RESIBLOCK INDIAN SANDSTONE SEALER INVISIBLE is a low viscosity surface sealer which is virtually undetectable following application. The deep penetrating formulation penetrates dry porous surfaces to form a membrane in protecting against dirt detritus and fluid penetration damage. Its unique formulation is both UV resistant and will provide long lasting protection against dirt detritus and fluids even after the initial beading has gone.
Ideal for use with:
- Indian Sandstone
- Yorkstone Limestone
- And other forms of Natural Stone
Limitations of Use
- PIC, Engineering Bricks, Quarry Tiles marble and slate
- Resistant staining by dirt detritus and fluids
- Virtually undetectable following application
- Polymerisation effected by atmospheric and residual moisture
- Can be applied all year round (see application information).
- Allows pavement to retain its normal flexural qualities
- Manufactured under ISO 9002
- Easy application by Resiblock application roller or brush
- High degree of resistance to chemicals.