Pro-Kleen Patio and Drive Cleaner
- Great for patios, paths, paving, steps and more!
- One 5L bottle covers 40 square metres
- See results in as little as 2 hours
- Use on a variety of outdoor hard surfaces
- Even works on areas that have been neglected for years
- Use neat - no fussing, no mixing
- Can be applied with either a watering can or pump sprayer
Pro-Kleen Patio and Drive Cleaner is an extra-strength formula that removes the most stubborn of dirt and grime from patios, driveways, paving, concrete flags, steps, paths and more. Leave your patio, paving and paths looking as good as they did when they were freshly-laid!
Like all Pro-Kleen products, the Patio and Drive Cleaner is specially designed to be simple to use. Just pour the solution straight into a pump sprayer or watering can and apply it to your drive, patio or path. There’s no fuss, no messing and no need to mix it with water!
One 5 litre bottle will cover up to 40 square metres. That’s more than enough for even the biggest patios, but if you want more Patio and Drive Cleaner, we do offer multipack savings.
Pro-Kleen Patio and Drive Cleaner is suitable for use on patio areas, block paving, steps, path and concrete flags. Please note Patio and Drive Cleaner shouldn’t be used on tarmac, fencing or decking. If you’re looking for something to get rid of the green mould and algae that grows on fencing or decking, consider Simply Spray & Walk Away. Use both separately to leave your whole garden looking spotless!
Directions for use – it’s easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Pour the Patio and Drive Cleaner straight out of the bottle and into your pump sprayer or watering can.
- Cover the area you want to clean with the solution and leave it for at least two hours. You can speed up the process by gently using a brush to agitate the surface dirt, but for best results, leave it overnight.
- After enough time has passed, wash the area down with water and pat yourself on the back – your patio, drive or path is now beautifully clean!
Please always read the label on the back of the bottle before using it. Children and pets must be excluded from the areas you are treating until the treatment is fully completed and the solution is dry. Dangerous to aquatic life.
Do not use this product in warm weather/high temperatures.
Please note the product is not suitable for use on wood, decking, resin driveways or tarmac.