Polystorm Soakaway Crate Lite Duty (20 Tonne). The volume of each crate is 0.2m per cube. Therefore you will need 5x crates to cover 1 cubic metre. Each crate comes with 4 clips for joining horizontally and 2 shear connectors for joining vertically.
Polystorm Soakaway Crate Lite has been specifically designed for non-trafficked applications. With a 20 tonne per square metre compressive strength it will however take general maintenance vehicles such as grass cutters.
Polystorm Lite drainage crate can be used for both attenuation and soakaway applications. The modular structure receives rainwater collected from roofs or surface drains ready to release within a set drainage limit. Polystorm Soakaway Crate Lite drainage crates can be used typically for landscaped areas, pedestrian or public open spaces such as underneath playgrounds.
- Product code: PSM2 Dimensions: 1m x 0.5m x 0.4m high
- Total volume: 0.2m per cube
- Unit weight: 7kgs Cube storage volume: 0.19m³ (190 litres)
- Surface area: 55% perforated
- Compressive strength: Maximum 20 tonnes per sq metre
- Maximum burial depth: 2.5m