Oppotex 80 Woven Ground Cover Fabric - 4.5m x 11m
Oppotex 80 is manufactured in the same way as Oppotex 100, on a Sulzer loom. This ensures it is a strong product, with a close weave yet still porous, unlike products manufactured on circular woven machines, which are weaker and less porous, leading to water puddles. Oppotex 80 retains all the weed control benefits of Oppotex 100, with the exception that it cannot be used without a mulch and, due to lower levels of UV will degrade quickly if left exposed.
- Oppotex 80 does not have grid lines.
- Oppotex 80 is a lightweight yet very strong woven membrane suitable for weed suppression, stabilisation and some drainage applications.
- Manufactured to MOT 609 specifications which allows it to be used under road construction.
- Allows air and water to permeate.
- Reduces the amount of sub-base required.Prevents expensive aggregates from disappearing into the sub soil.