ProJoint V35-UV A single part PU resin mortar system with 100% UV stability designed for sensitive and expensive stone A very advanced system, ProJoint V35-UV is a simple to use solution to filling joints between paving slabs and setts. Specifically designed for pedestrian and vehicular areas up to 3.5 tonnes traffic loading where sensitive and expensive stone is used, meaning ProJoint V35-UV is the perfect partner for the most prestigious of projects. The single component PU resin is mixed with the sand in the kit and applied to paving using either a brush or squeegee. It offers a long processing time which makes it especially suited for paving with narrow joints and for use in hot weather. Shower resistant, it forms a UV stable, strong, weed free, frost and pressure washer resistant joint.
ProJoint V35-UV is available in three colours: neutral (buff), mid grey and black.
- Single part PU resin based mortar system, cement free Light to medium traffic loads up to 3.5 tonnes
- Fast application Easy: no more bending or kneeling and much less effort
- Long working time ideal for narrow joints and hot weather
- Professional results: no mess, and no returning for cleaning Suitable for joint widths from 5mm upwards
- Weed, pressure washer and frost resistant
Approximate coverage per 26kg kit Joint Size 600x600mm Slabs Four size Indian (600mm series) 100x100mm Setts
5 x 25mm 45m2 39m2 7.6m2 10 x 25mm 22.5m2 19.5m2 3.8m2 15 x 25mm 15m2 13m2 2.5m2