ProJoint Porcelain Primer is a high performance priming slurry for porcelain paving. The ProJoint Porcelain Primer is an ultra-high polymer and fibre modified flexible waterproofing primer with excellent workability and adhesion properties. Applied in one coat for fast application to promote adhesion and control suction on difficult substrates such as Porcelain concrete, ceramic tiles, paving slabs or setts. The powdered primer is supplied in two 10kg bags to allow the bucket to act as the ideal mixing vessel with the simple addition of water. We recommend that this primer be used prior to using the ProJoint Porcelain Grout.
- One coat application to the underside of paving
- Excellent workability and adhesion properties
- Suitable for brush or roller application
- Can be applied in low temperatures Suitable for internal and external use 2 x 10kg bags contained within the mixing tub
- Approximate coverage per 20kg kit is 21.5m2 (depending on application method and paving porosity)
Ensure your finished project is properly protected with our range of patio protectors and sealers.