The Manthorpe in-line plain tile ventilator is designed to provide a quick and simple solution to the problems of roofspace ventilation and mechanical extraction / soil stack termination through a plain tiled roof. The vent is quick and easy to install, taking the place of a 3 plain tiles with no need to cut the battens. The in-line profile helps to maintain an unbroken appearance to the roofline whether used at high or low level. The tortured path through the internal weathering geometry is designed to maintain a constant airflow gap of 6,600 mm² whilst channelling any water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering below, with the 4mm louvred grill and placed to prevent the entry of debris and large nesting insects. Available in a range of four colours to suit most styles of concrete and traditional clay plain tiles from all major UK and Irish tile manufacturers. For use with mechanical extraction or soil stack / vent pipe termination; the GTV-AD Flexi Pipe Adaptor and GRPA Flexible Pipe range should be used. For detailed fitting instructions see MBP-0968, and for mechanical extraction fitting details see MBP-8292.
- In-line and discreet low profile design.
• 4mm louvred flyscreen grill.
• No batten cutting required.
• Range of colours available.
• Suitable for concrete and traditional clay tiles.
• Profiles suit all top tile manufacturers.
• Fully independently wind tunnel tested.
• Base outlet feeds directly into roof space.
• Adaptor available for mechanical extraction.
• Suitable for use down to a 35? roof pitch.