In addition to the best selling range of smooth faced ventilators, the Manthorpe in-line plain tile vent is now available with a granulated finish, which helps it to blend in when fitted on a roof covered with sand faced plain tiles. The vent is quick and easy to install, taking the place of 3 plain tiles with no need to cut the battens, providing a simple solution to the problems of roofspace ventilation and mechanical extraction. Available in a range of 3 granulated colours to suit most styles of sand faced plain tiles from the major tile manufacturers.
- In-line and discreet low profile design
- 4mm louvred flyscreen grille
- Profiles suits all top tile manufacturers
- Suitable for use down to a 35? roof pitch
- Fully independently wind tunnel tested
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space, adaptor available for mechanical extraction
- Adaptor available for mechanical extraction