The Manthorpe Flat Edge in-line tile ventilator is designed to provide a quick and simple solution to the problems of roofspace ventilation and mechanical extraction / soil stack termination through a roof covered with Calderdale Edge tiles. The vent is designed to replace a single tile and maintain an unbroken appearance to the roofline whether used at high or low level. The tortured path through the 4mm louvred grille and internal weathering geometry is designed to maintain a 10,000 mm² of airflow whilst channelling any water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering.
- In-line and discreet low profile design
- 4mm louvred flyscreen grille
- Integral sidelock clip to ensure secure fit
- Profile suits Calderdale Edge tile
- Fully independently wind tunnel tested
- Suitable for use down to a 20? roof pitch
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space