Manthorpe Roll-Out Dry Ridge Kit 6m in Black. The Manthorpe Roll-Out Dry Ridge is a mechanically fitted system which securely fixes the ridge tiles onto a roof, protecting them from wind up-lift and rain penetration. The system provides 5,000mm2/m ventilation to the roof void through the vent roll, the equivalent to a continuous 5mm gap.
There is no need for mortar, making the job of fixing the ridge quick, easy and clean, as well as making it possible during frosts and other adverse weather conditions.
The system is compatible with most makes of concrete half-round and angled ridge tiles and most slate, flat concrete and profiled tiles. It can be fitted to the ridge of any duo pitch roof which has a pitch between 15 and 45 degrees.
A single box of Manthorpe Dry Ridge provides all of the components required for a ridge run approximately 6 metres in length (excluding the ridge tiles).
The system is available in 3 different colours (Black, Dark Brown and Terracotta) and can be used in conjunction with Manthorpe's Ridge End Caps and both their Linear and Standard Smart Verge systems.
The Manthorpe Roll-Out Dry Ridge System has been independently wind tunnel tested by the BRE. Testing complies with the requirements of BS 6399-2: 1997 Code of practice for wind loads.
- One box supplies enough components for a 6m ridge length
- Compatible with most makes of concrete and clay hip tiles Can be fitted to the hip of most roof pitches (pitches must be within tile manufacturers recommendations for the tile type being used)
- Can be used on roofs with a pitch of between 15 and 45 degrees
- The system is compatible with most slate, concrete flat and profiled tiles
- Provides a 5,000mm2/m ventilation into the roof space
- Quick and easy to fix with no special tool requirements
Available in 3 different colours No need for mortar, the system can be installed in all weathers and is UV stabilised