Manthorpe Hooded Slate Vents are designed for new build and refurbishment work to enable ventilation or extraction through a man-made or natural slate roof. The ventilators are an unobtrusive, economical roof ventilator providing 10,000mm² of air flow per unit. Designed to replace a single slate in a roofline and is better suited to retrofitting due to the absence of a lower spigot. The vent is manufactured from UV stabilised durable polypropylene and are produced with an integrated insect grill. The vent can be used for both high and low level roof ventilation, Alternatively, it can be used as an outlet terminal for extraction fans and soil pipe ventilation when used in conjunction with a Manthorpe GRPA Flexible Pipe.
- 10,000mm²/M of air flow per unit
- Replaces an existing slate
- Spigot removed for easier retrofitting
- Base can be cut down to fit
- Integral cowl with insect grill
- Larger base available for random slates
- Cannot be used for extraction