The in-line slate ventilator is a low profile, unobtrusive solution to ventilation requirements through a slate roof. The integral pipe outlet is perfect for extraction and requires no additional adaptor. The vents flush profile with it’s lightly textured finish helps to maintain an unbroken appearance to the roofline whether used at high or low level. The tortured path through the 4mm louvred grill and internal geometry is designed to maintain airflow whilst channelling any water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering. A protective skirt around the vent also helps to weatherproof the laps with the surrounding slates.
- 8,800mm²/m of free vent area per unit
- Discreet, in-line design
- For use with 600 x 300mm format slates
- Built in spigot, no need for an adaptor
- Suitable down to 22.5° roof pitch
- Protective edge skirt improves weatherproofing
- Independently wind tunnel tested at the BRE