Gorilla Heavy Duty Grab Adhesive is the all-purpose way to bond building materials. It's so versatile, it grabs virtually anything instantly. Use it indoors or out, even underwater, for an extra-tough bond that'll last.
- Ensure surfaces are free of dust, grease and oil. Best used in temperatures between 10°C and 40°C in a well-ventilated area.
- Cut off the tip of the cartridge above the screw thread.
- Screw on nozzle and cut to desired bead size.
- Insert into cartridge gun.
- Gently squeeze adhesive on to one surface in a zig-zag pattern.
- Be careful of squeeze out.
- When working on rough, uneven surfaces, use enough adhesive to fill gaps.
- Within 10 minutes, press surfaces together and hold for 20-60 seconds.
- Heavy items may require temporary support and mechanical fastening.
- Remove any excess adhesive immediately with a dry cloth.
- White spirit may be used according to manufacturer's instructions.