Flexseal Drain Couplings are used to connect, repair and maintain drainage systems and other small diameter non-pressure pipelines.
Available to suit any pipe material up to 275mm outside diameter, Drain Couplings are designed for use in drainage systems where the resistance to earth loads (usually provided by a Standard Coupling) is not required.
Flexseal Drain Couplings comprise a moulded EPDM sleeve which is attached using Grade 1.4301 (304) wormdrive stainless steel clamping bands at either end.
Flexseal can also supply the product with nitrile sleeves for use with effluent which may be contaminated with hydrocarbons. Couplings are also available with Grade 1.4401 (316) stainless steel for improved corrosion protection.
Like all unshielded couplings, Flexseal Drain Couplings do not meet with WIS-4-41-01 specifications. For WIS-4-41-01 applications a Flexseal Standard Coupling (SC) should be used. Please contact our sales office for further details.
- Low cost solution to damaged drainage systems
- Easy to install
- Efficient, airtight and watertight connection
- Can be used to connect plain ended pipes
- Repair of existing pipe systems by replacing short sections of pipe
- Connects short and cut lengths of pipe
- An inexpensive option when a shielded coupling is not required
For all Flexseal parts, take a look at our entire Flexseal range.