EVERBUILD reg; GUN A NAIL® is a high strength, gap filling multi-purpose building adhesive based on a tackified solvent free system for use in a wide variety of building and home improvement applications. EVERBUILD reg; GUN A NAIL® can be used where at least one of the substrates to be bonded is porous.
- Bonding dado rails, architrave and skirting.
- Fixing wall cladding direct to internal wall surfaces or timber battens.
- Fixing battens directly onto walls without fastenings.
- Bonding carpet gripper systems to most floors without the need for nails or tacks.
- Bonding stair nosing to concrete or wooden stairs.
- Securing aluminium or other skin panels to the framework or portable industrial buildings and caravans.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Solvent free
- environmentally friendly formulation
- Excellent adhesion/bond strength
- adheres to most common surfaces.
- Exceptional early grab properties
- suitable for both vertical and horizontal positions.
- High solids formulation
- excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage.
- Extended open time
- allows for easy repositioning after fixing.
- Will adhere to damp surfaces.
- Water clean up
- no hazardous solvents.