Specially formulated for the plumbing professional, Plumbers Gold silicone is a new type of sealant and adhesive based on STPA* polymer technology that offers outstanding adhesion to all sanitary, bathroom, wetroom, kitchen and plumbing materials such as hard plastics, acrylics, fiberglass, ceramics, glass, marble, granite, aluminum, mirrors, metals etc. Plumbers Gold silicone can be applied to wet surfaces, will even work underwater, and contains Streitouch,** preventing black mould , bacterial growth and discolorations for 10 years.
NO MOULD 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
If Plumbers Gold silicone discolors or stains due to mould growth within 10 years of application simply return pack or receipt of purchase to Everbuild and we will refund your purchase and postage costs.
CAUTION: This guarantee is only valid providing regular cleaning has been carried out, Steritouch helps prevent the growth of mould, mildew and bacteria that can stain and degrade silicone, however it is not a substitute for regular cleaning as excessive deposits of soap can cause secondary mould growth. Nothing in this statement does or will affect your statutory rights.Full independent test reports for 10 year anti fungal and anti- bacterial resistance are appended to this data
Excellent primerless adhesion to most common bathroom substrates including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, Perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc etc. High bonding strength, yet flexible enough to cope with common sealing applications Interior and Exterior Use Can be applied to Wet Surfaces and underwater!
Totally Waterproof & Weatherproof Overpaintable if required Powerful anti fungal and antibacterial agents prevent mould and bacterial growth guaranteed for 10 years!
Solvent Free Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +150°C Non staining on sensitive materials, marble > granite Permanently Flexible - 20% movement accommodation.
Resistant to Chemicals & Petrol (10% dilute acids>alkalis, most solvents) Excellent primer less adhesion to most surfaces,
Areas for Use:
- Sealing and bonding in almost every plumbing application imaginable.
- The following are just some examples.
- Sealing soil and vent pipes.
- Sealing and bonding waste pipes.
- Sealing and bonding WC pans.
- Setting waste traps and grates into sinks, showers, baths etc.
- All conventional sealing around baths, showers, sinks, tiled areas etc. As an adhesive to bond shower frames, mirrors and ceramic ware to walls, including tiled surfaces.
- As a thread seal.
- Sealing and bedding extractor fans.
- Sealing and bonding in areas subject to continuous water immersion.
- Permanently fixing small leaks.
- Sealing and bonding around tap bases.
- Bonding shower trays to floors and walls.
- As a mirror adhesive