EPOXYSET NF is an epoxy resin bedding compound which has been designed for use where a non slumping type of epoxy bedding compound is required. It has a CE mark under Concrete repair product for non structural repair.
PC Mortar (based on Epoxy Resin) EN1504-3 (declaration of performance is available upon request > on the EVERBUILD website www.EVERBUILD co.uk).
It is a two pack, fine aggregate filled, fast curing material, ideal for a variety of bedding, gap filling and concrete repair applications. EPOXYSET NF is a stiff but easily workable compound that can be applied by either trowel, spatula or knife. It cures to give high mechanical properties typical of epoxy compounds. It is resistant to oils, greases, petroleum, salts, many acids and alkalis and most commonly met corrosive media. It does not shrink on curing, and is designed to be used when cured from 5°C to 60°C. Its impact resistance and mechanical strength is significantly greater than that of concrete.
- High strength.
- Strong adhesion.
- Chemical resistant.
- Impact resistant.
- Non shrink.
- Trowels to a smooth finish.
- Supplied in pre-weighed units.
- No bonding or primer required.
Areas For Use
- For surface repairs of fine cracks and spalls.
- For gap filling, grouting, bedding fixtures etc.
- For repairs to arrises and edge pieces without the use of formwork.
- Wherever a thixotropic epoxy mortar is required.
- Repairing vertical honeycomb concrete in abutments or overhead repairs on soffits.
- Fixing slip bricks to concrete.
- Securing bolts into walls.
- As a gap filling adhesive.
- Filling bolt pockets.
- Bedding tiles.
- Repairing concrete posts in situ.