Aquaseal Waterproof Tanking Membrane is a ready to use liquid waterproofing compound that is applied in a 2 coat system by brush. The tanking paint provides a permanently flexible watertight membrane on floors and walls prior to tiling in shower areas, wet rooms and wet zones and other areas subject to water exposure such as balconies and partially covered external areas. Non-hazardous and solvent free. It is quick drying and tiling can commence after 12 hours.
The Aquaseal Waterproof Tanking Membrane can be used on its own in many applications where a flexible watertight membrane is required, or in conjunction with Aquaseal Tanking Primer, Aquaseal Tanking Tape and Aquaseal Tanking Drain Mat, as part of the Aquaseal Wet Room System, to provide a 100% waterproof membrane to conventional plaster and timber based boards. Tanking paint can be applied to all common building substrates such as plasterboard, MDF, plywood cementitious boards, blockwork, concrete & speciality wet room boards.
Benefits of Tanking Paint:
- Can be used on most common building surfaces.
- Ready to use, no diluting necessary.
- Easy to apply by brush.
- Non-hazardous, solvent free.
- Can be tiled over after 12 hours.
Areas for Use:
- For showers, wet rooms and wet zones in bathrooms
- As a Tanking membrane as part of the
- Aquaseal Wet Room System.
- As a Primer on most common building surfaces.
- Balconies and partially covered external areas.