BLACK JACK DPM is a ready to use, odourless, rubber enriched bitumen emulsion which provides a highly effective sandwich damp-proof membrane for floors. Also acts as a waterproofer for walls, above ground structures and foundations. May be used internally or externally. BLACK JACK DPM is also suitable for use as an adhesive for wood block, mosaic panels, insulation boards, expanded polystyrene, cork and as a plaster bonding agent, even on difficult surfaces.
- Forms an impervious water and water vapour barrier on most surfaces.
- Internal or external use. May also be used as an adhesive or bonding aid. Low hazard - Water clean up.
Areas For Use
- BLACK JACK DPM is commonly used in the following areas: Providing sandwich damp-proof membranes for floors. General Waterproofing: for use on concrete, fibre, cement, render, plaster etc.
- For waterproofing structures such as bridge abutments, retaining walls and culverts.
- For fixing wood blocks and wooden mosaic flooring
- As a bonding agent for plastering difficult substrates such as glazed tiles
- For fixing insulation boards, expanded polystyrene and cork slabs.
- As a curing agent for concrete.
- Do not apply when rain is imminent
- Protect from rain and frost until cured (The coating may be assumed to be dry when rubbing with a wet finger does not produce a brown stain).
- Do not use in areas where subsequent solvent contact is likely.
- Allow sufficient drying time between coats.
- Stir well before use.
- The product may bleed through any paints subsequently applied over it.
- Apply a primer recommended by the paint manufacturer before overpainting.
- This product will not provide a replacement for a DPC. Ideally, it should be used in conjunction.
6 – 10m² / 5L tin as approximation