Everbuild Blackjack Paint is a solvent based, full bodied black bitumen paint, When dry, the product forms an odourless and taint free bitumen film suitable for the protection of metals, concrete roofing, felt, fibre cement, corrugated iron, asphalt and wood against water attack.
Benefits of Everbuild Blackjack Paint:
- Fast drying.
- For use on most common building surfaces.
Areas For Use:
- Everbuild Blackjack Paint provides an effective waterproof, weatherproof, corrosion resistant protective coating.
- It is resistant to low concentrations of alkalis and acids and can withstand prolonged oxidation.
- It is suitable for application to a wide variety of materials including iron and steel, lead, zinc, aluminium, asbestos - cement, concrete, stone, wood, felt and brick and is mainly used for: Metal protection - corrugated iron sheets, fire escapes, stairways, ladders, storage tanks, gutters, down pipes, fences, railings, gates etc.
- As a protective coating for concrete structures, stone, brick, concrete screeds and sand/cement surfaces. Overcoating felt/wood.
Porous surfaces: 4-6m2
Non-porous surfaces: 11m2