EVERBUILD reg; 506 Contractors PVA is a multi-purpose agent, primer sealer, cement filler and plaster admixture that adheres to most common building and D.I.Y. materials except PVC and rubber. Ideal for priming unsound surfaces prior to plastering or painting, as an adhesive on wood, cork, textiles and most applications where at least one surface is porous, for general dust sealing on flaking paintwork/walls etc. and as a cement admixture.
- As a general purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textiles etc.
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders.
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders to difficult substrates.
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications.
- As an internal filler when mixed with wood shavings, plaster etc.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Improves adhesion to most common building surfaces.
- Improves flexibility of mortars and screeds.