everFLEX SILICONE 450 PREMIUM BUILDERS SILICONE is a low modulus, neutral cure RTV silicone sealant that adheres to a wide range of both porous and non porous surfaces without the need for priming. Conforms to ISO11600 F and G 25 LM and SNJF 25E.
- Excellent adhesion - adheres to most common surfaces including glass, metals, plastics and wood Low dirt pick up - important in PVCu work Excellent flexibility - +>- 25%.
- High resistance to plasticiser migration - may be used over water based and solvent based paints.
- Excellent external weathering properties.
- Suitable for use on polycarbonate Certified under the harmonized European standard EN15651 for façade, glazing, cold climate and sanitary applications in compliance with the Construction Product Regulation FDA approved under code CFR 21. 177.2600(e)
Areas For Use
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu >wood and all other window frames.
- Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components.
- Bedding insulated glass units in accordance with relevant clauses of BS8000 Part 7.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels.
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
- General glazing sealing and draughtproofing, including repair work over existing sealant.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.