EVERBUILD WATERSEAL is a high performance transparent water repellent specially formulated to prevent water penetration on all mineral substrates such as brick, stone, concrete, pebbledash and rendering. Based on the latest technology silicone resins, WATERSEAL does not contain solvents harmful to the user or the environment and is non-flammable.
WATERSEAL penetrates deeply into the treated surface to provide effective water repellence for many years; is unaffected by ultra violet light and offers improved water beading compared with traditional solvent based products.
- Improved durability and beading effect.
- Solvent free formula - environmentally friendly
- May be applied by conventional garden spray.
- May be applied to damp surfaces.
Areas For Use
- As an effective water repellent on: Brick Stone Render Concrete Pebbledashing.
- Do not apply below 10oc.
- Do not apply when raining or when rain is imminent.
- Do not use on painted surfaces.
- Allowing the first coat to dry may prevent penetration of the second coat.
- Always apply second coat within 1 hour, or before first coat is dry.
- Do not use on wood, plastic or rubber.
- Do not use in fishponds.
- Do not use detergents to clean the substrate prior to application of this product - this will dramatically reduce the beading effect.