EVERBUILD reg; EVERFLEX® 225 Industrial & Glazing Silicone is a mid-modulus acetoxy-cure silicone sealant that adheres to most smooth and non-porous substrates. EVERBUILD reg; EVERFLEX® 225 Industrial & Glazing Silicone cures quickly to provide a permanently flexible, high-strength waterproof seal. Typically used for single-glazing, draught-proofing and general industrial use.
- Sealing glass to glass.
- Sealing glass to aluminium and metal sealing.
- Butt and channel glazing.
- As an adhesive for fixing uPVC trims and cladding.
- Sealing around worktops and laminated panels.
- Cap glazing to metal, timber and uPVC window frames.
- For aluminium gutter sealing.
- Industrial uses, such as gasket sealing.
- Refrigeration and hygiene sealing.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Permanently flexible.
- Quick curing - low dirt pick up.
- Temperature resistant to 200°C.
- Waterproof seal