INTEGRAL LIQUID WATERPROOFER is a liquid>gel additive that provides long term protection from water damage to mortar, concrete, renders and screeds by dramatically reducing water permeability. This product is suitable for all applications where resistance to water damage is necessary, such as pool and tank linings, roof areas, external rendering>point and structures below ground level.
INTEGRAL LIQUID WATERPROOFER also contains an air entraining agent, hence it will not "deaden" the mix and there is no need to add a separate admix. Tested to BSEN934- Part 3.
- Reduces surface absorption
- Reduces permeability of concrete and mortar mixes.Increases compressive strength
- Air entraining.- will not "flatten" the mix.Will not corrode steel reinforcement (Brick ties etc.)
- Improves workability.
- Easier application in render mixes.
- Low toxicity.
Areas For Use
- Waterproofing below ground (basements etc.).
- Waterproofing above ground (mortar, render, screeds)Waterproofing the linings of water tanks>silage pits>ponds.
- Do not use in structural concrete.
- Not intended as a DPC replacement.
- Will not withstand permanent hydrostatic pressure.
- For tanking applications, use in conjunction with EVERBUILD DPM EMULSION
Note: does not repel water. If a water repellent finish is required, coat render>screed etc with EVERBUILD WATERSEAL.