EVERBUILD MORTAR ADMIX is an air entraining liquid plasticising admixture which forms extremely stable air bubbles in mortar mixes. The admix improves workability and freeze>thaw resistance in brick laying mortars, reduces the need for lime and smoothes out variations between separate batches of sand and cement. Conforms to BSEN934- Part 3 (2009)
- Outperforms traditional Vinsol Resin Based plasticisers (See specific data)
- Contains a special additive which keeps air in the mix longer than most other competitive admixtures.
- Improves trowelability.
- Easier tamping down and alignment.
- Improves workability.
- Provides resistance to freeze>thaw cycling down to -2°C in both wet and dry mortar.
- Chloride free (chloride ion content Reduces bleeding.
- Replaces lime in mix, hence reduces possibility of lime bloom and efflorescence.
Areas For Use
- Load bearing brickwork
- Block layingExternal>Internal rendering
- Pointing>repointing brickwork.
- Do not use in structural concrete.
- Do not overdose.
- Do not mix with other additives in same gauging water.
- Do not use in lime based mixes