EVERBUILD reg; EVERFLEX® 145 Butyl Rubber Sealant is a traditional permanently plastic one component sealant based on Polybutene that provides an effective weatherproof seal in a variety of exterior and interior applications. EVERBUILD reg; EVERFLEX® 145 Butyl Rubber Sealant forms a skin in approximately 24hrs but remains permanently plastic underneath. The sealant accommodates joint movement of +/- 5% and is over paintable.
- Single glazing of metal, concrete and wooden frames.
- Sealing metal roof panels.
- Pointing around soft and hardwood timber, metal and concrete/stone window and door frames.
- Sealing pre-cast concrete panels.
- Sealing timber sections to brick, stone and concrete; ideal for rooflines applications.
- Sealing gaps and cracks in brickwork and stone.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Adheres to most common building surfaces.
- Semi drying – forms a surface skin but remains permanently plastic beneath.
- High solids formulation - excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage.
- Good external weathering properties.