EVERBUILD TROWEL MASTIC is premium oil based mastic for perimeter pointing around wood and metal window and doorframes. Trowel applied. Forms a weather-tight seal. Also suitable for re-pointing brickwork and for bedding windows or doorframes into their surrounds.
- Easier to apply than most competitive mastics.
- Extended shelf life.
- Added plasticiser (polybutene) improves adhesion and helps prevent cracking.
Areas For Use
- Pointing around>bedding in windows and door frames.
- Pointing brickwork.
- Unsuitable for plastic frames heat absorbing glass.
- All surfaces must be clean, dry, free from dust, grease and other contamination.
- Apply using a thin pointing trowel or putty knife, working well into the joint and ensuring no voids remain.
- Finish smooth to a triangular fillet.
- When used for fillet pointing between frame and surround, joints should be a minimum width of 10mm with a minimum depth of 6mm
OVERPAINTING AND MAINTENANCE Product may be fully protected with an undercoat and top coat after a surface skin has formed; i.e. after 7 -28 days. This will prolong the working life, but is not essential. Make good any defects on an annual basis.