Available in the following colours: Basalt, Buff Sand, Jet Black, Mushroom, Stone Grey.
Key advantages of EASYJoint
There are a number of unique advantages of using EASYJoint, the key advantages are displayed below.
- Can be used in wet and cold weather; Perfect for all-year round use
- At least 10 and up to 20 times faster in use than traditional mortar jointing
- Technically advanced producing strong, long-lasting joints with no voids
- It's kinder on humans too! No staining or "framing" No waste - once a tub is opened, unused product can be saved for future use
- Indefinite shelf life - product will not go-off as long as the internal bag remains intact
- Water permeable
- Up to 3 tonnes loading
- Environmentally friendly, cement-free & resin-free, non-hazardous
- Well proven throughout Northern Europe over several years
Other EASYJoint Features:
- Ready mixed for ease and speed of application
- A great range of colours to choose from
- Cold and freezing conditions
- Pressure washer resistant
- Suitable for narrow and wide joints
Easy Joint - How much do I need?
1 x 12.5Kg Tub of EASYJoint will cover approximately the following areas*
|Paving Size (mm)||Joint Size (mm) 30 x 5||Paving Size (mm)||Joint Size (mm) 30 x 8|
|600 x 600||13.5 m2||600 x 600||8.5 m2|
|600 x 450||11.5 m2||600 x 450||7.0 m2|
|450 x 450||10.0 m2||450 x 450||6.0 m2|
|600 x 300||9.0 m2||600 x 300||5.5 m2|
|450 x 300||8.0 m2||450 x 300||5.0 m2|
|300 x 300||7.0 m2||300 x 300||4.0 m2|
|450 x 225||7.0 m2||450 x 225||4.0 m2|
|225 x 225||5.0 m2||225 x 225||3.0 m2|
*Note: This is only a guide. Because accuracy of gap width and depth cannot be uniformly guaranteed, the above table is only a reasonable estimate of the amount of material required. Available in 5 excellent colours.
EASYJoint is available to buy in 5 colours as shown below. Colours may vary slightly due to colour differences on monitors and may not be a true reflection of the final product.
Buff (Golden Yellow)
Stone Grey (Mid grey with speckles)
Basalt (Dark grey with speckles)
Jet Black (Solid black)