The ACO RainDrain Polymer Concrete Drainage Channel 1m Length is suitable for using as a paving drainage channel as well as garage thresholds, patios and paths for domestic and residential projects.
- Overall Width: 118mm
- Overall Depth: 97mm
All ACO RainDrain Polymer Concrete Drainage Channels will be sent on a pallet to ensure that nothing gets damaged while being transported.If you would like the stronger 12.5 tonne version of the ACO Raindrain channel with a cast iron grating then please visit this link: ACO Raindrain B125
Why not take a look at the new range of elegant and modern gratings from ACO drainage channels?
Manufactured from polymer concrete, ACO RainDrain Polymer Concrete Drainage Channel 1m Length assembly consists of a 1m polymer concrete channel and galvanised steel grating. This assembly is ideal for pedestrian areas and domestic drives and is certified to Load Class A15.
An additional cast iron grating is available for light vehicle traffic, and a full set of accessories are available to provide a wide variety of quick and professional installations for this ACO concrete drainage channel.
Key Benefits of ACO RainDrain Polymer Concrete Drainage Channel 1m Length:
- Traditional channel and grate appearance
- Lightweight, quick and easy to install
- Clip locking gratings
- Choice of galvanised (Load Class A15) & cast iron gratings (Load Class B125) Extended range of suitable applications
- Fully certified and CE marked to BS EN 1433: 2002 Load Class A15 and B125
Range of accessories available for ACO RainDrain Polymer Concrete Drainage Channel 1m Length including:
- Cast Iron grating for light vehicle traffic (Load Class B125)
- Sump unit c>w sediment bucket
- ACO RainDrain Plus closing end caps
- 110mm vertical outlet
- Horizontal foul air trap
- 110mm drain union