Manufactured from polymer concrete, ACO RainDrain Polymer Concrete Drainage Channel 1m Length assembly consists of a 1m polymer concrete channel and galvanised steel grating. This assembly is ideal for pedestrian areas and domestic drives and is certified to Load Class A15.
We sell a range of accessories that provide a wide variety of quick and professional installations for this ACO concrete drainage channel.
- The channel and grate have a traditional aesthetic
- The channel is lightweight, quick and easy to install
- The gratings possess a clip locking mechanism
- Choice of galvanised (Load Class A15) & cast iron gratings (Load Class B125) Extended range of suitable applications
- Fully certified and CE marked to BS EN 1433: 2002 Load Class A15 and B125
- Environmentally friendly, as the product is manufactured from recycled materials
- The design of the product enhanced the speed of the water, and also promotes self-cleaning.
Range of accessories available for ACO RainDrain Polymer Concrete Drainage Channel 1m Length including:
- Sump unit c>w sediment bucket
- ACO RainDrain Plus closing end caps
- 110mm vertical outlet
- Horizontal foul air trap
- 110mm drain union
- ACO Raindrain corner unit
The ACO RainDrain Polymer Concrete Drainage Channel 1m Length is suitable as a paving drainage channel and garage thresholds, patios and paths for domestic and residential projects. This product is not suitable for car parking areas.
Please note: All ACO RainDrain Polymer Concrete Drainage Channels will be sent on a pallet to ensure that nothing gets damaged while being transported. If you would like the stronger 12.5-tonne version of the ACO Raindrain channel with a cast iron grating then please visit this link: ACO Raindrain B125