This RainDrain Polymer Concrete Drainage Channel from ACO is perfect for driveway applications. This is due to two factors, the first being that it’s manufactured from Vienite, which is ACO’s high-strength concrete polymer, so it’s durable. The second factor is that it features cast iron grating, which gives it a B125 load class.
We sell a full range of B125 Raindrain products from ACO which provide a vast assortment of quick and professional installations for this ACO concrete drainage channel.
- The channel and grate have a modern aesthetic.
- The cast iron grating gives the drainage channel a B125 load class.
- The gratings possess a clip locking mechanism, which allows drainage channels to interlock, and also ensures security and simple installation.
- Fully certified and CE marked to BS EN 1433: 2002 Load Class B125
- Environmentally friendly, as the product is manufactured from recycled materials.
- The profile of the product enhances the speed of the water, and also promotes self-cleaning.
- Hosts a sealant groove for simple installation.
- Features the innovative Hellguard technology, which stops heels from being caught in the grating gaps.
- Lightweight design for easy handling and installation
The range of accessories available for ACO Raindrain B125 Drainage Channel 1m Length includes:
- ACO Raindrain B125 Corner Unit
- ACO Raindrain Horizontal Foul Air-Trap
- ACO Raindrain Drain Union
- ACO Raindrain Outlet End Cap
- ACO Raindrain Closing End Cap
- ACO Raindrain B125 Drainage Channel Sump Unit
The ACO Raindrain B125 Drainage Channel 1m Length is suitable for private driveways and for small private car parks, it is unsuitable to be used for threshold drainage.
The following video explains the installations for this product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRdmO0yvyoA
Please note: All ACO RainDrain Polymer Concrete Drainage Channels will be sent on a pallet to ensure that nothing gets damaged while transported.