ACO Raindrain B125 Drainage Channel 1m Length 12.5 Tonne with Cast Iron Grating can be used on small private car parks or pedestrian precincts for effective drainage of rainwater. Easy to install, the ACO cast iron grating raindrain B125 features offset slotted grating and interlocking channels for easy installation that's quick and simple. Can handle vehicular traffic up to a class load of B125, making it suitable for applying to driveways and private car parks.
Dimensions of ACO Raindrain B125 Drainage Channel 1m Length -
- Width Overall: 118mm
- Depth Overall: 97mm
Features of ACO Raindrain B125 Drainage Channel 1m Length -
- Improved Performance, system CE marked and full certified to Load Class B 125 BS EN 1433:2002.
- Cast iron grating for up to 12.5 tonnes wheel loading
- Lightweight design for easy handling and installation
- Channels interlock for quick and simple on-site fabrication
- Profile improves speed of water and promotes self cleansing
- Sealant groove for simple watertight installation
- Knock-out for connection to 110mm PVC-U pipe
- Channel shape anchors product into concrete surround
ACO Raindrain B125 Drainage Channel 1m Length will be sent on a pallet to ensure that nothing gets damaged while being transported.