ACO HexDrain Brickslot Drainage Channel 1m Length.
- Overall width: 125mm
- Overall depth: 140mm
Manufactured from 100% recycled polypropylene, this system is based on the highly successful ACO HexDrain domestic drainage channel. The 1m black channel has been combined with a new off-set 10mm slot cover specifically designed for use with 50mm and 60mm block paving.
The hexagonal design structure of the ACO Hexdrain brickslot drainage channel system provides exceptional strength and rigidity whilst keeping weight to a minimum. A range of innovative features and accessories such as the corner unit for maintenance access, ensures that the ACO Slot drain system makes installing stylish domestic drainage easier than ever.
- Lightweight design
- Cover compatible up to and including 60mm deep block paving
- Easy and quick to install
- Easily cut to 500mm lengths
- Off-set slot enables drainage location adjacent to walls and door thresholds
- Installation guide clearly marked on the brickslot cover
- Channels clip together for easy and simple on-site fabrication
- Full accessory packs aid professional installation
Range of accessories available for ACO HexDrain Brickslot Drainage Channel 1m Length including:
- Corner unit for 4 way channel connection.-
- Corner unit also has a removable spigot for connection to 110mm U-PVC pipes
- Sump unit for outlet to drainage network
- ACO HexDrain closing end caps
- 110mm vertical outlet
- ACO HexDrain leafguard