VIPSeal Standard Coupling O.D. 100-115mm
Primarily used in sewers, drains and other low and non-pressurised applications, VIPSeal® standard couplings join pipes of virtually any material or diameter.
Constructed from the highest quality elastomeric rubber, the standard drain pipe couplings create a leak proof seal. In addition, the couplings are bolstered by stainless steel tension bands, proving shear resistance under heavy earth loads.
All standard couplings comply with BS EN295-4, WIS 4-41-01 and the new BS EN16397 standards.
All our couplings come with same day or next day delivery.
Standard coupling applications:
- As a coupling to join plain ended pipes
- Repair damaged sections of pipes
- Where a post or lateral connection is required
- Where the diameters of pipe differ
- Joining short and cut lengths of pipe
- Introducing rocker pipes to an outside structure or manhole