Ultraflex Gap Filling Adhesive 290ml – Grey
Specially formulated to use in conjunction with Ultraflex high performance liquid waterproofing.
– To fix trims and other roofing elements
– Fill gaps and joints
One component elastic adhesive polymer of new generation (modified silane). Product of high initial tack and fast cure. High mechanical properties. High hardness and high bonding strength. Exempt of silicones, isocyanates and solvents. Chemically neutral.
- Specially formulated to work where high bonding strength and fast cross linking is required.
- Works both indoor and outdoor.
- Sealing with elastic bonding with high initial tack. Product of high modulus suitable for sealing and bonding with high adhesive strength as windshields, galvanized sheets, ferrous or non-ferrous metals.
- Elastic bonding in the industrial use: joints between prefabricated elements, frame / work, metalwork, drains, galvanized plates attached, ferrous or nonferrous, solar panels, elements of caravans and trucks, air-conditioning or refrigeration.
- It has excellent adhesion to concrete, wood, brick, natural or artificial stone, ceramics, glass, metals: aluminium, iron, zinc, galvanized and most thermoplastics (except polyethylene or Teflon).
- If it’s necessary to paint and / or varnish the sealant, we recommend to do it when skin is formed, in usual instances this would be around 10 mins after making initial application, this is the moment when paint adheres better…
- Ultraflex gap filling adhesive is resistant to ageing, weather, temperature and ozone good performance against chemical agents.